Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

stuff in space!!!!!!

Sorry guys! I haven't posted in a while but today we have been learning about how to do things in space. It is weird how you do things differently in space. It's harder in zero-gravity to do things that normally require gravity to work. Here is a link to watch a video of how to clip your fingernails in space. Click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xICkLB3vAeU to watch the video for clipping your fingernails in space. I have learnt that you will need tethers and velcro and stuff to stick things in place or they will float all over the place and it will get VERY messy!!! We have been watching videos from Chris Hadfield to know these things. Bye guys and I hope ya have a nice Friday!!!XD
                                                           

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill, what an awesome post explaining how to clip your fingernails in space! Is there something you want to know how to do in space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Jill!
    That is so interesting, I love it.
    I watched the videos and he is quite amazing!
    you DO NOT need to change anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, it's Mrs Pam. This is a really interesting post. I had not thought about how astronauts would need to clip their fingernails in space so now I know. I like how you have also included some other information about living in space. Do you think it would be fun to be an astronaut?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.