Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Port Hills Fire



Port Hills Fire

For the last week I have been working on my post about the fire on Port Hills. The purpose of the post was to entertain the audience. 
I hope u enjoy it:)!!!!!!!!
Image result for port hills fire png pics

I was on my way to Gilby School when my mommy told me about the fire. I looked out the window and saw the blazing inferno out there. It was smoky and I was glad I lived nowhere near the fire or I would’ve been dead!!!!

I saw smoke but I did not think anything bad and it actually looked COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was rising towards the sky and I really thought about getting  close to the fire. I just wanted to have an experience and feel the blazing heat. I wondered how the people near the fire felt.Maybe they felt bad, maybe they felt good. I just didn’t know.

A few weeks later, I heard it was put out. I thought: “Great! Now Port Hills is back to normal again!” Then I thought: “How about going camping on Port Hills!” But then I had a dark thought: “I can’t. What about the fire?”

I am really worried about the smoke and fire sparking again and blazing down Port Hills once more so I am really agitated now. Basically if the above happened again I would faint and die.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It would be helpful if you could give some feedback on my work. I will improve it based on your comments.
                                                    Did you enjoy reading this story?

4 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! You don't need that much LOL's! Do you want some feedback? HERE IS SOME FEEDBACK! Also I enjoyed the story, we were really far from the fire! It is really lucky the fire did not spread out more! Farewell Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jill its kirsty goood job it is interesting do you think that there is no need for that many LOLs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jill, really interesting story about how you wanted to watch it because it is mesmerising! It is such a shame that fire is so destructive because it can be pretty to watch. I think next time you could use less !!!!!! and LOL as it isn't really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jill, really interesting story about how you wanted to watch it because it is mesmerising! It is such a shame that fire is so destructive because it can be pretty to watch. I think next time you could use less !!!!!! and LOL as it isn't really funny.Hey Jill, really interesting story about how you wanted to watch it because it is mesmerising! It is such a shame that fire is so destructive because it can be pretty to watch. I think next time you could use less !!!!!! and LOL as it isn't really funny.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.