Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Da best holidays ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the holidays I went back to China and had lots of fun and sweat. The only part that wasn’t sweaty(it was also the best part)was ice skating. I had plenty of fun and I tripped A LOT. I learnt a little bit of skating and I was basically frozen to death(nearly)when I went out of the ice arena.Tee-hee! I made some snowballs out of ice bits and threw them. They all missed. I’m an AWFUL shooter.
I wish I could add emojis to express how I feel.

The holiday was lame apart from that, except I got a new set of Lego. It was something about Star Wars. I used to hate Star Wars but I started to like it after I watched Rogue One. Bet those blasters are pretty powerful.
I was wondering how those guys on the Light Side got so skillful that they can deflect blaster bolts with their lightsabers(that was not in Rogue One)as well as kill enemies. I wish I had a lightsaber as well.

Anyways, let’s get back to the topic. I went skating twice
And there was an orange juice machine that made fresh orange juice(I’m off topic again!). I bought one during the rest time before the next skating time. Pretty cool,huh? It was nice and I watched the juicer make the juice. Yum!
It felt weird when I skated. It kinda felt like I was floating
in the air and flying around.

It was just cool times a mili-cools and extremely great. Anyways, just have lots of fun. See ya next time and hope ya’ll had a fun holiday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill.
    Its Haylee from Grey main School and I am in Totara 3.
    I really like your post it is really good I like how you used a lot of different words.
    Keep up the good work.
    Haylee.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.