Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Jill

My name is Jill. I am a shortsighted Minecraft addict. I like eating ice cream and chocolate. I don't like eating vegetables. I like video games that are similar to Minecraft. I don't like computer tests. I wish I can have a house made from gingerbread and candy. Not always.I like joking around with friends and chatting.I really want the lucky block mod installed into my Minecraft so that i can get insane weapons and awful mobs. I really hate rules. Rules suck. I wish they didn't exist. I want to be a video game designer when I grow up. I wanna make a server on Minecraft called:The Realm Of The Undead:The 13th Server:Witherstorm.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill, Miss M here. I love the way that you have written to show your personality! Mmmm a house made out of candy would be awesome! Although I think it would not last in the sun very well! I wonder what flavour ice-cream is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. f u n n y n n u f

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jill, Wow I like eating Ice-cream as well whast yours mine is choclate & choclate fuge. Thansk for sharing Jill :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.